- (2013/10/12) The 10th Conference of East Asia Section of SIAM (EASIAM 2014) will be held during June 23-25, 2014 at the Emerald Hotel (http://www.emeraldhotel.com/en/), Bangkok, Thailand. The conference will be organized by the Mahidol University in Thailand.
- (2013/04/25) The three winners of 2013 EASIAM Student Paper Prize are Xiaohao Cai (The Chinese University of Hong Kong), Yuto Miyatake (The University of Tokyo), and Wei Yang (Xiangtan University). The ranks will be determined in the EASIAM 2013 after the winners present their papers in a special session of the conference.
- (2013/04/02) SIAM News published the article "New Momentum for Applied Mathematics in East Asia" in its March, 2013 issue.
- (2013/04/02) Two EASIAM members, Prof. Raymond Chan (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong) and Prof. Sze-Bi Hsu (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan), have been elected to be in the class of 2013 SIAM Fellow. Congratulations to them!
SIAM Fellows: Class of 2013
- (2013/03/10) Two new free online resources for students and applied mathematics professionals from SIAM: Careers in Applied Mathematics and Mathematics in Industry